I know it’s be a long time since I last posted anything here. It’s been a long time since I edited a photo too. Life has just been crazy the last few months and I’ve been trying to keep up with it all. I decided to take the winter off from photography and have not been picking up my dslr camera very much! I’m still been taking pictures though.. with my IPhone. I do have lots of photos to edit from Christmas and need to get working on finishing our 2012 family photo book… I usually finish it the first week of January and have it in my hands the following week so I feel really behind!
A glimpse at the last few months in snippets, iphone style:
1. Almost a master angler!
2. First year of high school!
3. Started piano lessons this fall, age 6 and loving every minute of it!
4. Celebrated 15 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart in style.
5. Homeschool choir is the best!
6. New puppy… pure bred golden retriever Shadow.
7. Learned to love learning this fall. Enjoys reading now!
8. Messy projects are the best part of school!
9. A glimpse at our Christmas.
Stay warm and stay in touch.
Another family member.
He is my husband’s older and only brother.
She has become a good friend of mine.
And their kids are a hoot!
You met my family,
Now you will meet a couple of my husband’s siblings and their families.
My husband has five siblings.
Three sisters and a brother.
Meet my husband’s oldest sister and her family.
I had such a good time…
And according to these images, I think the kids did too.
This beautiful young lady is graduating from high school this spring,
and we are all very proud of her!